The routine of mornings is a sacred dance that prepares us for our day. While we’re going through the steps of our morning moves, let’s not forget to revel in the present moment. Forget about the duties of hours to come, embrace the new start of the day, and sit with the grace of early light.
Here’s a recipe to help you savor every moment of your beautiful morning.
Gluten-Free Breakfast Cereal With Banana, Blueberries and Walnuts
- 1/2 cup cooked cold millet (70g)
- 1/2 cup cooked cold quinoa (70g)
- 1/4 cup blueberries (20g)
- 1/2 banana cut in slices
- 1/4 apple, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (20g)
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup (15ml)
- 1 cup fresh Almond Milk (235ml)
Place all ingredients into a bowl and top with almond milk.
If you prefer warm cereal, heat the grains on stove top before adding them to your bowl.
To find out more about Molly and the awesome work she’s doing in the world, check out her website, boldvegan.com.